Thursday, August 26, 2010

Levels


It seems that matching levels with green/red gives better results than just taking the signals in no man's land. First trade was just off green, even though I had DP at 68. Thought about waiting for 68, but got greedy, thinking I might sneak in a few pips here. Did have abt 2 pips profit, but got even more greedy and convincing myself that it will bounce for 10pips here. Exited for a small loss. Finally when 68 arrived, I was too hesitant to take it because of the prior loss, so waited for some sort of indication of reversal. It came with that little spike down and shoot up. Took the buy, made up for the loss and some more. Next trade was an impatience trade, even though it did give me positive pips, but not something I want to take. Got to keep it in my head, wait for your price!!!

1 comment: