Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Second trade was basically off the red, and hitting highs of the day. Then I hesitated to take the setup I had been waiting for. Trend on 5tick is up, and was waiting for a level and green on 1tick. My reason for not taking the trade was that news had just come out 1min ago, it was bad news, and I was expecting a push to 2600 before a nice rally up. And before I could react to the sharp upmove, it had already started going, and I didn't know where to get back in, as I had no idea where it would keep going to. First sell after the upmove was basically halt at 50 level, it didn't halt, so exited. Next trade was the halt after clearing the daily pivot at 60. next trade was basically what I was expecting a profit taking move, but it didn't eventuate so exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment