Monday, October 25, 2010


After having to deal with opening new gain acct, and all the associated paperwork, then setting up NT to work with gain etc, noticed that I was not getting the same signals as before. Which was quite frustrating. So spent most of last week just watching the scree with my signals to get a feel for what was happening.

Bottom line, have had to become more diligent and conservative in where I take my ob/os trades. Am having to wait even longer now for levels to coincide with trades. Hopefully this will be a positive and make me trade less, but with better strike rate.

This is the first trade for the day, took the first red as it was just as EU was breaking out of the range. Took the buy as the retracement into the range was very little, giving weight to a genuine breakout. Even thought it went up much higher than where I exited, my exit was based on 'apparent' exhaustion of momentum.

Done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment