Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 - This is the Year

Well, it certainly has been quite sometime since I posted any trades. There are several reasons, with the main one being that I was trying too hard to make something simple work for me. I took some time off from trading, and a few weeks didn't think about it, then a few weeks just thinking about what I was doing and where I wanted to go, and then finally the last few weeks formulating the mental attitude.

This is the year that I plan to make mine - ie this year I will see the total and complete harvest of all the seeds I have sowed in the forex market. I aim is to be able to get to a stage where I am able to attract investors, and this can be only done with a solid track record. This blog from here on will be where I shall put my trades in, and a brief explaination for each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment